- Battery is not user-replaceable.
- Only use the included 15V 3.2A max DC adapter.
- Always charge the XperCount from a grounded wall outlet to prevent damage to the device or electrical shock to the user.
- Carrying up to 15 L of water in the XperCount container may cause the device to become heavy.
- To prevent injuries, do not over ll the XperCount when carrying it.
- Never force a connector into a port.
- When connecting a device, make sure the port is free of debris, that the connector matches the port, and that you have positioned the connector correctly in relation to the port.
- Always charge device from a grounded wall outlet.
- Charge your XperCount using only the power adapter that has been provided by XpertSea.
- Remember to charge your XperCount before use.
Breakage of LCD panel
- If the LCD panel is broken and liquid crystal spills out, do not ingest or inhale liquid crystal, and do not contact liquid crystal with skin.
- If liquid crystal contacts mouth or eyes, rinse out with water immediately.
- If liquid crystal contacts skin or clothing, wash it o immediately with alcohol and rinse thoroughly with water.
- When the glass is broken, handle carefully as chips of glass may cause injury.
- Do not submerge the electronic lid of the XperCount in liquid.
- Do not pull, fold or open the lid of the XperCount.
- Always charge from a grounded power outlet to avoid risk of electrical shock.
Disassembling or modifying
Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the touchscreen or other electronic components from the lid. Tampering with the lid may damage sensitive parts inside the LCD module, and may cause scratches or dust on the display and/or lens coverings.
Your XperCount doesn’t have any user-service- able parts. Do not open or attempt to repair it or replace any components. Disassembling your XperCount may damage it or may cause injury to you. If your device needs service, is damaged or malfunctions, contact XpertSea.
Disposal and recycling
This product and/or battery should not be dis- posed of with household waste. When you decide to dispose of this product and/or its battery, do so in accordance with local environmental laws and guidelines.