If your counting applications don’t appear when you open the XperCount program, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure you activated your XperCount by entering the security key in your XpertSea account.
See Setting up your XperCount for more detailed instructions.
- Make sure your device is within range of your Internet router.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a wireless network. The Wi-Fi icon in the status bar or your XperCount’s touchscreen should be filled.
- Make sure that your Internet router is connected to your modem and both are on.
- If you're connected to Wi-Fi but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network with another device. If you can’t get online with the other device, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or Internet provider for help.
- If you have checked all of the above and your apps still haven’t downloaded after 30 minutes of connecting your XperCount2 to a working wireless network, please contact XpertSea.