Your XperCount is made of plastic and glass and has sensitive electronic components inside. It can be damaged if dropped, burned, punctured, or crushed. Adhere to the following guidelines to maintain your device’s accuracy, prolong its longevity and preserve its warranty:
- Handle your XperCount with great care.
- Set up your XperCount on a hard, stable work surface when in use.
- Wipe any liquid off the touchscreen and ensure your hands are dry when interacting with the user interface.
- Don’t use a damaged XperCount, such as one with a cracked screen, cracks with visible openings to the inside of the lid or a deformed bucket.
- When using the bucket of the XperCount with water, always carry it using the handle.